About Crossroads Care
Crossroads Care – East Sussex Brighton & Hove is committed to providing practical support in the home in order to enable carers to have a break from their caring responsibilities. In providing this service to carers, Crossroads Care – East Sussex Brighton & Hove may provide a personal care and support service to those with care needs (including both children and adults) and will ensure that the provision of such a service is person centred and user led.
Crossroads Care wants every carer to be recognised, supported and offered services to help them maintain their health and wellbeing.
Provide services that respond to the needs of carers and the people they support, offering them peace of mind and understanding.
Crossroads Care places carers and the people they support at the heart of everything we do…
Our Values (It's All About Passion!)
- Trust – we understand that our services only respond to carers’ needs when they can trust us to care for the person they support
- Involvement – carers and the people they support drive Crossroads Care service design and development
- Quality – we ensure that our services are high quality, flexible, responsive and continually improving
- Family Friendly – we recognise that our service impacts on families and friends – not just the carer and the person they support – and so we design our services with that in mind
- Availability and accessibility – we work to make our services available and accessible to as many carers and people they support as possible
- Dignity and respect – we always treat carers and the people they support with dignity and respect
- Working for change – we work proactively with government and policy makers at national and local level to influence legislation and practice
- Partnership working – We actively explore opportunities for establishing joint projects and relationships with other organisations that will improve services for carers and the people they support
- Learning – we learn from the good practice of others in order to improve our services for carers and the people they support and we encourage others to learn from us