Why Work for ESBHCC?
- 22 days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
- Continued support from your designated line manager
- Enhanced DBS
- Flexible working hours
- Full induction and comprehensive training
- Great rates of pay
- Paid mileage
- Pension scheme
- Work with a variety of clients, we work with individuals of all ages – No visit is the same!
Crossroads Care is a leading charity in providing a high quality respite and personal care services to Carers and people with care needs. Our Carer Support Workers work with the carer, enabling them to have a break by providing support to the cared-for. This could be supporting them to remain independent in their own home or out in the community. Each day is never the same.
COMMUNITY BASED POSITIONS:
Carer Support Workers
We have various opportunities for CSW’s in Brighton and Hove.
- Do you have a caring and compassionate nature?
- Do you want to make a difference in someone else’s life?
- Do you want to work for an organisation that cares about the people they provide support to and their staff?
- Do you have access to your own transport?
The role of Crossroads Carer Support Worker could be the perfect rewarding career for you.
To apply please scroll down to our recruitment section to download the relevant information and forms
Recruitment Pack – Click On the Relevant document below to download.
If you have any questions, need help with your application or just wish to have an informal chat regarding any of the vacancies above; please do not hesitate to contact the office on 01273 234021.
You can also reach us by email at email@example.com
We value diversity in our workforce and as an equal opportunities employer; we encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Our current opportunities for volunteering within East Sussex, Brighton and Hove Crossroads:
• Marketing activities
• Fundraising activities
• Live near Hailsham? We are always looking for volunteers in our Day Centre based at Bentley Grange.
Regardless of the motivation, volunteering can be challenging yet very rewarding.There are so many reasons to volunteer:
• Gain new skills, knowledge and experience
• Boost your confidence and self-esteem
• Developing existing skills and knowledge
• Enhance your CV
• Improve your employment prospects
• Give something back to the community
• Make a difference to the lives of others
Whatever your motivation, if you are interested in volunteering we are very keen to hear from you. We want to make your volunteer experience as positive and worthwhile as possible. Any amount of time that you can offer is appreciated.
Please post all completed volunteering packs to East Sussex, Brighton and Hove Crossroads Care, Community Base, 113 Queens Road, Brighton, east Sussex, BN1 3XG. Alternatively you can download a volunteering pack and save it to your computer. Once you have filled in the pack please attach it with a covering note and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
BECOME A TRUSTEE
We are currently looking for people to join our board of Trustees. If you have relevant and transferable business management skills that you believe would be of benefit to the strategic management of East Sussex, Brighton and Hove Crossroads Care, we’d love to hear from you.
Click here to find out more about our current Trustees
Click here for further information on becoming a trustee